Flexibility to pursue your passions is nothing short of amazing. One FlexCareers employer is doing just that - hear more from Lendlease employee...
Welcome Toyota Finance Australia – FlexReady Certified Employer
FlexCareers is proud to recognise our newest FlexReady Certified employer, Toyota Finance Australia. The company is now one step closer to achieving a healthier work-life balance for its employees.
FlexCareers is proud to recognise our newest FlexReady Certified employer, Toyota Finance Australia. The company is now one step closer to achieving a healthier work-life balance for its employees. For many of our FlexReady Certified companies, being FlexReady Certified consists of developing a culture that values flexibility. This demonstrates their sincere commitment to workplace flexibility.
About Toyota Finance Australia
Toyota Finance Australia offers personal and business customers a comprehensive range of car loans, insurance, warranty, and roadside assistance solutions. At TFA, their number one priority is customer satisfaction. With over 30 years of experience in the Australian market and an extensive network of regional offices, they understand their customers’ needs.
Life at Toyota Finance Australia
TFA values their people and the unique talents, perspectives, and needs they bring to the table, and they take pride in fostering a work culture that supports and rewards them. Your success at TFA is important to them. From development programs to flexible working, TFA wants everyone to live their best possible life.
TFA’s focus on Continuous Improvement means they'll support you and your career.
- Career development - Enjoy professional development programs, leadership programs, workshops, online training, paid study leave, professional subscriptions, and much more.
- Development opportunities - Your success is their success, and they partner with you to support your career growth. Tap into our coaching & mentoring, on-the-job development, and secondment programs, as well as a full range of informal learning opportunities.
- Reward & recognition - You’ll be recognised for your efforts with their peer-to-peer reward and recognition schemes.
- Graduate & internship programs - Join TFA's established graduate development program. Design your two-year program and access world-class learning & development opportunities.
- Transport made easy - They're in the business of car finance and believe their employees should enjoy driving a Toyota for less. We offer a great range of car benefits including subsidised leasing options, novated leases, consumer car loans, discount purchase options, and discounted car hire on Toyota vehicles.
- Competitive salaries - They regularly benchmark salaries to ensure they’re in line or better than salaries in similar markets, as well as annual salary and performance reviews.
- Recruitment - Successfully refer someone to the TFA team and TFA will say thanks with a referral benefit.
- Parental Leave - TFA offers paid primary and secondary parental leave including adoption leave. Enjoy 16 weeks of paid primary carers' leave and 3 weeks of paid parental leave for secondary carers.
- Access to discounts - Enjoy discounts or cashback benefits across hundreds of Australia’s top retailers for you and your family, as well as partner discounts such as discounts on rental cars.
- and more...
Working at Toyota Finance Australia
While people's roles, locations, or business streams may differ at TFA, they are all linked by a common approach to their business, which is the shared Toyota language and processes that they use at work.
TFA provides workshops and online training on TFA behaviors, leadership, and business skills to help you perform at your best. You will be helped to advance your career in our company.
They provide on-the-job training such as rotation programs, mentoring, coaching, and secondments, as well as an annual graduate program.
Learn more about Toyota Finance Australia.
FlexCareers are leading experts in diversity, flexibility and future of work solutions across the entire employee lifecycle. Our careers platform features Australia and New Zealand's largest marketplace of flexible job opportunities, and connects talented individuals with progressive employers offering flexible work. Our employer services include strategy consulting, coaching, branding and training services as well as our proprietary Return to Work Program. Job seekers can also access career support from our expert coaches.