About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia is a market-leading provider of integrated print hardware and software solutions with the power to transform the business environment.
As a technology innovator aiming to create value for our customers and society, Konica Minolta invests continually in research and development to deliver inspiring products that give shape to ideas.
Globally recognised for its award-winning products, Konica Minolta works closely with businesses to understand their needs and delivers a range of solutions including print and imaging technology, software, and services for office and production print environments as well as 3D printing and robotics.
Below you can find out more about Konica Minolta’s values and benefits they offer, and more information about open positions, such as Field Service Engineer.
Konica Minolta’s Benefits and Flexibility
Konica Minolta provides a robust selection of benefits and programs to meet the current and future needs of their employees and their families. They are committed to offering attractive compensation and comprehensive benefits, which employees are eligible to participate in on their 1st day of employment. Some of their benefits include:
Health & Wellbeing
- Bupa Health Benefits Plan: Receive several benefits by joining the Bupa Corporate Health Insurance Plan
- Flu Vaccinations: Annual Flu Vaccinations done either on-site or reimbursed
- Employee Assistance Program for employees and immediate family members
- Gym Membership at onsite gym
- Workplace Flexibility Arrangements
- BMW – Corporate Discount Program
- MINI – Corporate Discount Program
- Employment Hero – Discount and Wellness Hub
- Novated Leasing
- Microsoft Office Subscription – 30% Discount
- Study Assistance – time release or financial assistance
- Talent Referral Program
- Parental Leave
- Dad & Partner Pay
- Wellbeing Leave
- Volunteering Leave
When it comes to flexibility, Konica Minolta says: “We value flexibility at Konica Minolta. We are a group of individuals with diverse needs and commitments, and we want to help every employee balance their work and life outside of work. We encourage all employees to consider how working flexibly could benefit them. We support our teams to adopt a hybrid style of working where possible, varying according to the needs of individuals and teams. When managed effectively, we see that hybrid working arrangements can ensure and even increase a team’s satisfaction and productivity.”
A Culture of Inclusivity & Belonging
Konica Minolta strives to be a model corporate citizen and is making strides to drive diversity, equity, and inclusion with meaningful progress. Their diversity, equity, and inclusion commitments span their talent practices, the ways in which they interact with clients, as well as the value they deliver within the communities they serve.
They hold themselves accountable to our inclusion commitments by:
- Reviewing and improving their talent practices, including hiring, development, promotion, performance management, and compensation, to ensure equality for all employees
- Establishing goals for gender parity by function
- Amplifying the voice of their employees with robust and supportive business resource groups
- Conducting ongoing employee sentiment research to measure and validate action plans
- Activating their employees to volunteer in the communities we serve
- Creating transparency on their progress by measuring and reporting on diversity results
Konica Minolta is Waiting for You
There is plenty of open position at Konica Minolta Australia, including the Field Service Engineer position.
The objective of this position is to install, maintain, service and repair Konica Minolta products and services. This will be a hands-on role, providing technical diagnostic support for our range of print equipment and ancillary products with associated software & services solutions.
Previous experience in the print industry is not essential for the right candidate looking to start their career in a hands-on technical role with fantastic learning and development opportunities. This position is full-time, however, for the right candidate Konica Minolta would be flexible on employment type (i.e., part-time, or flexible work hours)
At Konica Minolta, their people collaborate with clients around the world to solve society’s greatest challenges. Building on a rich heritage as a manufacturer of technology hardware, they thrive on combining diverse perspectives with creativity to transform the future of work. Join them and rethink what’s possible together.