FlexCareers this week welcome WesfarmersChemicals, Energy & Fertilisers (WesCEF) to our community of progressive employers.
There are many reasons why FlexCareers is excited to partner with WesCEF, including their huge support for encouraging STEM careers and education for women. In 2016, WesCEF partnered with the Kwinana Industries Council to increase STEM capability in schools within the Kwinana and Rockingham area, and believe that promoting STEM careers to young women will improve gender quality. STEM is a key component of WesCEF’s community engagement and employees are encouraged to volunteer their time for STEM activities.
WesCEF has well-defined gender diversity strategies in place, including development and networking programs for female employees, annual pay equity reviews and a range of support services and resources for all employees to ensure that they can maintain a happy and healthy balance between work and family
We need to be continually thinking about how we can drive business outcomes through engaging with our employees, how we can attract and retain the best talent within our businesses and part of that is about understanding the needs of our employees and how these needs may be changing over time. Ian Hansen, Chief Operating Officer, WesCEF
As a business we have an ongoing focus on providing flexible work options to our employees. Flexibility supports diversity that results in enhanced problem solving based on varied perspectives, experiences and skills. It also allows us to draw from a greater talent pool and become more representative of the communities in which we operate, leading to better business outcomes. Mark Gadsby, General Manager, Kleenheat
Just a few of the great benefits that WesCEF offer include:
- Allocation of Wesfarmers shares and participation in our annual incentive plan
- A range of employee discounts, including for private health insurance and vehicles
- Paid parental leave and a parents’ room in our Murdoch office
- Employee wellness benefits, such as flu vaccinations and support to quit smoking
- Resources and support to help employees achieve a healthy balance between work and family responsibilities
- A discount on Kleenheat natural gas
- Subsidised professional association memberships
- Education assistance
Find out more about WesCEF and browse available roles though FlexCareers here www.flexcareers.com.au/employers/wesfarmers-chemicals-energy-fertilisers