Create a life that works for you at Domain, like these tech experts. The Domain Return to Work program offers experienced technology professionals a...
Domain Return to Work Program – Overview
This is your Domain. Return to work your way. And create the balance you always imagined. People who’ve taken a career break can struggle to return to work because… They doubt whether they can do it all They feel guilty leaving kids and loved ones They lack the support to make it work They worry...Read More »
This is your Domain. Return to work your way.
And create the balance you always imagined.
People who’ve taken a career break can struggle to return to work because…
- They doubt whether they can do it all
- They feel guilty leaving kids and loved ones
- They lack the support to make it work
- They worry they don’t have valuable skills to offer
- They’ve been put off by ‘horror’ stories from other working parents
- They’re nervous about whether they’ll fit in and succeed
When you join Domain, you’ll get all the personal and professional support you need to pick up where you left off, so you can return to work with confidence.
Watch the webinar recording to hear more about the return to work job openings, see Domain’s culture in action and get to know our people. Use what you find out at the webinar to elevate your application and interviews with relating your learnings back to why you’re a fabulous fit.
How to return to work at Domain
- Submit your resume to Domain
- Complete interviews and next steps after applications close Sept 2nd
- Create a life that works for you
When you return to work at Domain, you’ll get:
- An onboarding program where you’ll deep dive into your role and all things Domain
- A Wing Buddy to answer any questions and help you settle in
- Close contact with your leader to keep you up to speed
- Access to your own generous and supportive return-to-work coach, who wants you to succeed and grow in the role
- Additional training and exclusive resources to help you upskill and re-enter the workforce with confidence, so the transition feels easy and exciting
- The opportunity to explore what working arrangement will best suit you when you start
Hear about the benefits Domain’s employees love most:
Make your return to work ambitions a reality
Whether you always knew you’d go back to work or you’ve just started imagining what’s possible with your other commitments, you can make your return-to-work goals a reality at Domain.
Domain has an incredibly generous flexibility offering. And has helped many professionals return to work with confidence. These parents and professionals have been able to grow their careers, lead teams and get paid their worth. All while still having time to take their kids to school, do homework or make it to important appointments.
Domain wants to hire a great group of return-to-workers. And support these staff with a deep onboarding program, reintegration training and ongoing support as each person navigates this new adventure.
To apply for Domain’s return to work program:
- Submit your resume to Domain
- Complete interviews and next steps after applications close Sep 2nd.
- Make your work week work for you
Without a program personalised to your needs, returning to work can be a struggle. But Domain knows those taking the plunge need support to settle in and reacquaint with today’s workplace. Joining their return-to-work program will help you feel confident about creating a life that works for you.
Become a return-to-work success story.
Get inspired: success stories of Domain’s return-to-workers
Read some of the stories of employees at Domain who work flexibly to balance their lives.
Take a Leap back into work with Domain. Grow. Repeat.
You took a leap taking time off work for the things that matter. And now you’re ready to take another. Domain doesn’t expect you to just get back up again. That’s why you’ll be supported to create a life that works for you and your personal circumstances – no matter how many leaps it takes.
FlexCareers are leading experts in diversity, flexibility and future of work solutions across the entire employee lifecycle. Our careers platform features Australia and New Zealand's largest marketplace of flexible job opportunities, and connects talented individuals with progressive employers offering flexible work. Our employer services include strategy consulting, coaching, branding and training services as well as our proprietary Return to Work Program. Job seekers can also access career support from our expert coaches.