Employee perspective: Inside Eclipx Group with sales manager Lani Broster. We spoke with Eclipx employee Lani Broster, a FleetPlus Novated Sales...
Embracing future of work in Eclipx group as we invest in our sales and customer service team
FlexCareers is proud to welcome Eclipx Group as an employer partner, offering flexible jobs in the automotive and financial services industries.
FlexCareers is proud to welcome Eclipx Group as a FlexReady Endorsed employer partner, offering flexible jobs in the automotive and financial services industries. As a FlexReady Endorsed employer, Eclipx Group has demonstrated a receptiveness to having conversations about flexible work options with both existing employees and potential candidates.
About Eclipx Group
Eclipx Group specialises in vehicle fleet leasing, fleet management, and diversified financial services across Australia and New Zealand. The Group’s suite of brands includes Fleet Partners, FleetPlus, Fleet Choice, Auto Select and Eclipx Commercial.
Eclipx is focused on delivering outstanding solutions to both customers and investors. The Group does this by:
- Strongly committing to customer service;
- Creative innovative technology solutions through its broad suite of products and
- Providing customers a cost-effective and low-risk funding model.
How will you be able to grow at Eclipx?
Eclipx is looking for people that are creative, adaptable, and resilient; people that thrive in a changing environment and can be creative when solving problems and facing challenges.
Some of the benefits of working at Eclipx include:
- Flexible work: Eclipx is committed to providing flexible work options for both existing employees and potential candidates;
- Discounts: you’ll be able to access a wide range of industry discounts, such as the chance to buy your next car at the best price;
- Employee support: in addition to flexible work, you’ll be provided with health and wellbeing support (check out how employees train over Zoom with Reborn Fitness Club) and Employee Assistance Program;
- Paid volunteering leave: employees are able to dedicate their time, funds, skills and knowledge to various not-for-profits and other causes they’re passionate about;
- Additional 5 days annual leave: Be rewarded for taking leave with the additional leave policy;
- Dress for your day: Eclipx celebrates the individual and encourages employees to dress THEIR way with a dress-for-your-day policy.
Employees will find that they’re able to develop and further their career at Eclipx through internal opportunities across the diverse suite of brands.
Community-minded people will enjoy working at Eclipx because of the Group’s engagement with and support of local communities. Some of the causes that the Group has championed include supporting children with autism, partnering with House with No Steps to provide work opportunities for people with disabilities, and partnering with Duffy Books to increase literacy rates of children across New Zealand.
With such a diverse portfolio of brands and services, Eclipx is the go-to employer for people working in sales, customer service, technology, and finance.
See available opportunities at Eclipx Group here.-->
FlexCareers are leading experts in diversity, flexibility and future of work solutions across the entire employee lifecycle. Our careers platform features Australia and New Zealand's largest marketplace of flexible job opportunities, and connects talented individuals with progressive employers offering flexible work. Our employer services include strategy consulting, coaching, branding and training services as well as our proprietary Return to Work Program. Job seekers can also access career support from our expert coaches.